We are currently refurbishing an ideal space within Nairobi suburbs to accommodate our Coworking Space. Facilities to be included are:
- Shared & dedicated work spaces.
- Conference /board rooms.
- Private offices
- Business Incubation Services
- Postproduction/ Recording Studios
- Wi-Fi Internet connectivity
- Communal printer/copier/fax.
- Shared kitchen, bathrooms and lounges.
Whatever your space needs, you can find a home for your project or business at Ubuni.
Become part of Ubuni Community TODAY. Sign-up now and start receiving our weekly updates on the creative & startup industry in Kenya and be part of our Launch Day in June 2017.
What is Coworking?
A Coworking space is basically a shared workspace environment for people to work effectively, collaborate, and develop themselves and their businesses. Coworking is designed for individuals and small groups to create, innovate and collaborate in a shared community environment. Entrepreneurs & independent workers often face business challenges that are best solved with others in this kind of an shared environment
Who is it for?
The typical user of a coworking facility is:
- Digital Creatives/ Freelancers (writers, coders, editors, designers)
- Business startups
- Small & Medium Enterprises
- Remote Teams
- Corporations with Offsite teams